0
download bangla voice clock
How are you all? It is my hope and stay. I'll tune in for a fun day out, I hope you'll post. If you see any mistake pardon me . Know I came out with a small software. 's Name BANGLA VOICE CLOCK. 's Size max 1080 KB. It is 15 minutes after the time of the bangali. The SOFTWARE is the time ajanera on the index, you can set the ajan. 


View Full Version SOFTWARE from Download From Here Again. Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Double Click on the download of the Software and Install and click Next in the Install  Time to set the clock's main menu ajan Bengali voice yeye The following steps should be followed. BANGLA VOICE CLOCK MENU-TOOLS - AZAN-SET AZAN TIMING There is always room ajanera groups basai from a time when you will be set according to the ajana. It was a good stay. anywhere if you have problems or if I do not forget to Comment. 

Post a Comment

If you learn something from our post please comment...

 
Top